This jacket was born out of our search for a uniform for our coffee shops. Initially this was designed as a winter addition to the uniform, but this cardigan-like piece has evolved into more of an everyday item, which can accessorise many looks during many times of the year.
- It is manufactured in Porto, Portugal using material that would otherwise be wasted from Kvadrat, the iconic Danish fabric manufacturer based in Ebeltoft, not far from our home in Aarhus. The fit is relaxed, with a slight crop at the body.
- Made in Porto, Portugal
- 100% Trevira CS (Kvadrat deadstock)
- Horn buttons
- Relaxed fit, slightly cropped at body
- Two piece sleeves
- V-neck closure with four buttons
- Three patch pockets at front
- Size Guide